Viva La Vida Mario Viva La Vida Mario

heh, hey man haven't spoke to you in a while, how you been doing?
glad to see you're still making sprite animations, reminds me of the good ol' days on newgrounds/albinoblacksheep, keep it up and hope we can talk more

jackbliss responds:

Hey buddy yeah its been a while. I'm doing great how are you. I miss the good old days too. I'm on Facebook a lot so anytime you wanna chat just add me at facebook.com/santhoshchris or my gmail santhoshchris@gmail.com. Take care! :)

LETS PLAY SLENDERMAN!!!!! LETS PLAY SLENDERMAN!!!!!

hey man, we haven't spoke in ages, glad to see you're still making animations, keep it up

Emrox responds:

Heeeey I remember ya!

Soup Squad Sucks!!!!!!118 Soup Squad Sucks!!!!!!118

flash movie of 2011

i cried tears of joy

Monster Truck 3D Monster Truck 3D

i dunno

i'll give you a 7 for the fact that it's 3D. but the controls are pretty hard to deal with. i keep falling off due to 2-second delays of turns and breaks. but all in all, once the controls are fixed, i'm sure it'll be a great game!

Nintendo Quiz (1.01) Nintendo Quiz (1.01)

not bad but not great

at least you have the correct information but it would be nice if you had an option of turning the music off. i love nintendo but im not a big fan of their music anyways the questions can be the same but maybe add some pretty pictures in the background next time? lol

TheGuyWithHair responds:

GOOD.

Work Machine Alpha Demo Work Machine Alpha Demo

YOU'RE the one to talk lately

you didn't even say any directions for this game. it took me 15 minutes to figure out the controls. my flash drawings still have more effort than yours so think about it :)

Viewtiful-Chip Viewtiful-Chip

awesome

why such a low score? i can't stop listening to this!

La La Lalala Laaaa La La La Lalala Laaaa La

the best song ever made

need i say more?

knurD - olkcuR knurD - olkcuR

RUCKLO-DRUNK

This Song will make sense only when you're sober.

Me, I was sober the hour it took me yo make this, but im sick so that almost counts. Besides, this tune makes no sense to me. >:(

*HICKUP*

I SOLVED THE RIDDLE DO I GET A PRIZE!?!?!?!?!?

mattuiop responds:

It was rucklo's comments on this song in reverse.
As you were correct, you win 203 internets!

I can't see... I can't see...

funny

i like the way he looks and you make the shading look easy great job!

Aftermath Aftermath

umm

im guessing a man got killed and got removed from the scene but they didn't clean the blood and the killer made a crack on the fence to escape and wild dogs came and tore him apart and his body parts fell on top of the fence to leave those blood stains on top of the fence then a couple fell in love with the color of the blood and literally painted the town red. am i right?

WillyWonkaRocks1 WillyWonkaRocks1

putting a picture on top of another picture is not art that's called "not" art